- Schedule Drop off Appointment
- Info and Dates
- First Timers-How it Works
- Items Accepted
- Items NOT Accepted
- Tagging Guidelines
- Drop-off Procedures
- Pick-up Procedures
1. Come in and sign the notebook for pick-up.
2. Check unclaimed cards and lost and found to see if anything belongs to you.
3. Find your items. The clothes will be hanging around the room and other items will be in a labeled bag.
4. Look through your items to make sure they all belong to you. We double check everything, but sometimes mistakes are made.
Pick up is from 11:00am to 2:00pm ONLY
You can send someone else to pick up your items. Just make sure they know what your consignor number is so that they can find them!
Items left after 2:00 will be donated and must be sorted for collection by the charity at 3:00. If you can't pick-up, please send someone to pick-up for you. Please provide them with your consignor number.