- Schedule Drop off Appointment
- Info and Dates
- First Timers-How it Works
- Items Accepted
- Items NOT Accepted
- Tagging Guidelines
- Drop-off Procedures
- Pick-up Procedures
- Referral Program
(If you already have cards done in another format, that is ok! We would never ask you to redo tags!)
1. Use only 3x5 index cards.
2. Consignor number in upper left hand corner of the index card. If you have an old consignor number or one from another sale or just want to make up something funny you would like to use, that is fine. Just make sure all your tags are consistent. Otherwise your consignor number will be your first and last initial followed by the last 4 digits of your phone number. So Jane Smith 555-1234 would have a consignor number of : JS1234
3. Write the # size for the item in the upper right hand corner. DO NOT just write SM, MED, or LG. Put the size that it actually fits (e.g. 0-3 months, 2T or Junior 2).
4. Price in the lower right hand corner of card. Prices must be in 50 cent increments.
5. Place an “X” or "ND" next to the price if you DO NOT want the item sold for ½ price on Saturday.
6. Place description in the center of card. Give enough information so that the card could be matched back to the item if they got seperated.
7. Attach index card to the upper right hand side of item with a safety pin. Hang your clothing items with the opening of the hanger to the left as the items faces you-like a "?". **Secure items with large neck openings with pins or they will be rejected**
8. Sort items by gender and then by size. This will help you put your items up much faster.
If you pin pants to a hanger, please attach them to the top (slanted bars) of the hangers or else the pins slide and bunch all up and this mess happens:
9. Secure shoes to their mate or place in a bag. Do not tag a shoe box and put shoes inside-they will get separated.
10. Tape tags to books so as not to cause any damage when the tag is removed. Blue painters tape works well. Please don't tape around all 4 sides...it makes removing the cards very difficult. Groups of books can be placed in bags together, but please list all titles included in a group on the index card.
11. Secure toys with multiple pieces. Zip ties to attach items or putting everything in a bag together and taping closed works well. Think kid proof! Attach tags securely, but try not to use too much tape-remember we have to get the tag off at checkout!
12. To sell multiple items together (like a bedding set), we suggest puting as much into one bag as you can and labeling the main bag only with all the parts, the price, and how many parts there are. Then on the other loose items, put a tag with your consignor number only and "part 2 of 3" , "part 3 of 3", etc.
13. Please DO NOT: